The Bristol BM-15 has a OOO Style body made entirely of select mahogany in the grand tradition of many classic prewar instruments. All mahogany guitars are famous for their rich, pleasing tone and are considered ideal for studio work. The slim, mahogany neck features an adjustable truss rod to assure perfect playability at all times. With so many pro features as standard equipment, you’ll be amazed at the low price that makes legendary Bristol quality accessible to all!
- Select mahogany for top, back and sides gives a clear, distinctive tone that artists love for recording and live performances
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is just right for fast playing adjustable truss rod guarantees perfect alignment at all times
- Quality fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Lovely, natural semi-gloss finish shows off the selected mahogany woods to the best effect
- Chrome-plated 14:1 die-cast machine heads are smooth and precise to keep you always in tune
- Stylish and durable gig bag included