Traditional Kentucky A-model mandolins offer players that big sweet tone and easy playability, all priced within the reach of any budget conscious musician. Saga has now raised the bar even further by upgrading the features of the KM-140 to include a solid top – making this already runaway best-seller even better!
- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a vintage look and warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish imparts traditional beauty and luster
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ-74